Thursday, December 10, 2015

Army vs Navy 2015 Picks/Predictions

It's that time of the year again, when Army and Navy face off in the last game before bowl season, and no matter what these two team's records are, it almost always seems to be a fun game to watch.  Here are my picks/predictions for Army vs Navy.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Army (2-9) vs #21 Navy (9-2) (3:00 PM ET, on CBS, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)

My pick: #21 Navy defeats Army 24-16

What to watch for: Navy's QB play.  Keenan Reynolds could've gotten a Heisman invite this season, he's just that good, and in this game, the Army defense will have their hands full.  I see Reynolds and the rest of the Midshipman offense playing well enough and coming up big in the big moments of this game to secure a Navy victory.  But, although I think Navy will get the victory, I see Army playing them tough and making it a game, but I think Navy will be too much for the Black Knights to overcome in the end.

My thoughts/reasons: Regardless of the records for both of these teams, Army's gonna be motivated to beat Navy, and Navy's gonna be motivated to beat Army, so expect this game to be a pretty entertaining game to watch on Saturday.  In terms of the game, I think that Army will play Navy tough but the Midshipman will come away with the victory in the end.

Photo credit: Nick Wass - AP
_______________________________________________________________________________


This should be another fun Army-Navy football game to watch, so enjoy!

You can follow me on twitter: @Footballfile

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment