Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive CFB Teams Week 11

5. Florida State
Why?: I know Florida State didn't play a high quality opponent in Wake Forest, but what they did do is force 7 turnovers, and that's hard to do on any team.  And 59-3 on the road I thought was really impressive,



4. Baylor
Why?: Baylor came in to this ball game vs #10 Oklahoma, people were labeling this game as "Baylor's first test" and indeed it was, and the reason I found this 41-12 victory so impressive was because of these 3 reasons.  1. Blowout,  2. Kept early lead,   3. Came in with a Game-Plan.




3. Virgina Tech
Why?: Virginia Tech came in to this game dropping two games, and it seemed like all their momentum was gone, but they were able to regroup and come out victorious, and that's what caught my eye on the road vs #11 Miami.  And being able to win 42-24, is the reason their 3rd on my. "Most Impressive Teams"




2. Alabama
Why?: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide played #13 LSU Saturday in a game that everybody thought could be their biggest challenge this season, but they proved otherwise they came out played well in the 2nd half, and won 38-17.



1. Stanford
Why?: #3 Stanford biggest challenge was #3 Oregon Saturday, and I found this victory so impressive I picked them to win, but this was really impressive they bulldozed #3 Oregon early, and kept the lead this is why they are #1 on my. "Most Impressive Teams"


No comments:

Post a Comment