Monday, November 4, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive CFB Teams

5. Ohio State
Why?: I think Ohio State was very impressive Saturday, we all know that it was Purdue, but winning 56-0, after a 63-14 route vs Penn State.  I think that was very impressive being able to get up, and dominate after a 63-14 win.




4. Georgia
Why?: You might wonder "Why?" well this is the reason I thought Florida was going to win, and Georgia ended up proving me wrong, and also they had all their offensive stars hurt.  And they were still able to come out with the victory, I know Florida did too, but I just found their victory really impressive.




3. Oklahoma State
Why?: Oklahoma State came in to Saturday with one loss, and they were a underdog to #15 Texas Tech on the road, but they came in on fire up early, and often they ended up winning 52-34.  So that's why they are #4 on my. "Most Impressive Teams"



2. Michigan State
Why?: Michigan State was very impressive, I was shocked when I saw they were leading big 22-6, and all they did was play better for the rest of this game they kept it up including holding #21 Michigan to -49 rushing yards.  So that is why they get the #4 spot on my.  "Most Impressive Teams"




1. Florida State
Why?: Florida State came in to Saturday #3, vs #7 Miami.  And once again they play great in another trap game winning 41-14 was very impressive to me, being able to come out winning, and keep that lead was really impressive, and that's why once again their #1 on my.  "Most Impressive Teams"

No comments:

Post a Comment