Monday, October 28, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive CFB Teams

5. Stanford
Why?: I think Stanford was very impressive Saturday on the road vs #25 Oregon State, I was really impressed with how they got a lead, and kept a lead for Stanford vs Oregon State.  And that is why they are #5 on my. "Most Impressive Teams"




4. South Carolina
Why?: I think South Carolina was very impressive Saturday, at #5 Missouri being able to come back from 17-0 was amazing.  I think South Carolina proved that they are a elite team winning Saturday at Missouri.




3. Oklahoma
Why?: Oklahoma came in to Saturday ranked #15 on the road vs #10 Texas Tech, and they were in a game kind of like the game South Carolina was in, at a undefeated top ten team Saturday, and what impressed me most is that they held on to their lead.  And won 38-30.



2. Ohio State
Why?: Ohio State came in to Saturday #4 vs a Penn State team coming off a upset victory, vs Michigan.  And what impressed me most about Ohio State Saturday was how they played winning a dominate 63-14, vs Penn State.  Some people, even me thought they might lose Saturday, but they showed other-wise.




1. Oregon
Why?: Oregon was ranked #3 on Saturday at home vs a #12 UCLA team, and what impressed me about this team Saturday, was their poise.  They got down 7-0 early, and it was close at 14-14 for a while, but they broke away winning 42-14.



No comments:

Post a Comment