Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive Teams

 5. Ole Miss
Why?: I know that Ole Miss's chances of getting in to The SEC title game, or getting to a BCS bowl game is pretty much out of reach.  But I was still impressed with how they played vs LSU winning 27-24, I'm pretty sure very few people thought they would win, but they did so that's why I was so impressed.


4. Auburn
Why?: I think Auburn was impressive Saturday, nobody really expected them to be able to win in a hostile environment at #7 Texas A&M, but they did.  And they won 45-41 so that's why they are #4 on my. ''Most Impressive Teams''

 3. Missouri
Why?: I think Missouri was very impressive Saturday, because of how they were able to regroup not having your starting QB James Franklin, but still being able win was really impressive to me.



2. Stanford
Why?: I was really impressed with Stanford, because of how they were able to win after losing a heart-breaking loss at Utah.  And of how they played winning 24-10 a tough game vs #9 UCLA was impressive to me.



1. Florida State
Why?: ''Wow!'' was my reaction when I saw the clock hit 0, and the Final Score was 51-14 at #3 Clemson.  I was really impressed with how they got the early lead, but then kept it.  And held it to win 51-14 at Clemson.  So that's why Florida State once again is #1, On my. ''Most Impressive Teams"

No comments:

Post a Comment