Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive Teams

5. South Carolina
Why?: South Carolina came in to Saturday with a lot of pressure on them, The Jadeveon Clowney story, and being on the road vs Arkansas especially after their struggle vs Kentucky.  I was very impressed with how they played Saturday winning 52-7.


4. LSU
Why?: LSU was impressive to me, because of how they came out vs Florida, and the ability to keep it up was impressive to me, especially vs a SEC foe.  Even at home I think they deserve the #4 Spot on my. ''Most Impressive Teams''


3. Oregon
Why?: Oregon was impressive to me Saturday, because of the game they were playing after seeing some other teams get upset earlier Saturday.  And having the ability to come out, and win impressively like they did 45-24 is the reason they are #4 on my. ''Most Impressive Teams''


2. Missouri
Why?: I think Missouri was very impressive Saturday vs #7 Georgia, they were on the road playing against another SEC East opponent, and to come out winning like they came out was impressive to me in their 41-26 win.


1. Texas
Why?: Nobody came in to Saturday thinking Texas would upset #12 Oklahoma.  But what impressed me was how they did it.  With all the story lines with Texas Coach Mack Brown, and how they got the early lead, and kept it is the reason they are #1 on my.  ''Most Impressive Teams''

No comments:

Post a Comment