Sunday, October 6, 2013

My Top 5 Most Impressive Teams

5. Oklahoma
Why?: Oklahoma came in to this game ranked #11.  And people thought they may struggle at home vs TCU, but winning like they did even know it wasn't pretty was impressive to me after winning at  Notre Dame the Week before was impressive to me.


4. LSU
Why?: LSU did not come out strong.  But what they did do is win a big conference game on the road they were struggling for most of the 1st half, but I was impressed of how they pulled away to improve to 5-1, and get their 2nd SEC W.



3. Ohio State
Why?: Ohio State played #16 Northwestern on the road.  And most people thought they were on upset alert or could even lose like I thought, and even know they didn't win pretty it was impressive to me, because most teams lose in these kind of games.  But they showed other wise.


2. Stanford
Why?: Stanford was really impressive to me they were on big time upset alert on the road.  But they showed why they are a top 5 team winning 31-28 last night.


1. Florida State
Why?: Florida State was super impressive Saturday once I saw that score 63-0 I knew who was the most impressive team.  Because of how they played on all sides of the ball holding Maryland to 0 points, but then scoring 63 was amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment